Wednesday, September 4, 2013

RECENT WORK: CORAL & MUSTARD








Some recent custom invitations and day of paper goods I created for a Brooklyn wedding.  I loved the color choices for this wedding.  It was the brides idea to make each a little different and I loved how these turned out! The suite that went out to guests was all on a white background with mustard wording, the envelope calligraphy was done in mustard as well.  Then we brought out the pretty coral color in the day of programs.  I did an ombre watercolor for the menu.  I painted each table number and swept coral gouache over each one so they would all be a little different.  LOVE!  

If you want to do some crazy colorful paper for your wedding, you know where to find me! 

Visit Etsy or e-mail shannonkcouch@gmail.com for custom inquiries.

xx

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful, just like everything you do. Also love reading the idea of a Quaker inspired ceremony, that sounds so neat!

    ReplyDelete